The RAM EXPERTS offer free shipping/handling on all orders that choose to use our standard shipping services. Please note however that a shipping/handling fee will be applied to all orders that wish to exchange their original product for a different product. The minimum shipping/handling fee is $4.
Shipping/handling charges are not refundable.
The RAM EXPERTS do not pay the return shipping/handling for defective merchandise. The RAM EXPERTS cannot be held responsible for product defects because we do not manufacture the products that we carry. However, if you pay to send a defective item back to us, we will replace the item with a pre-tested item at no charge. We will do everything possible to try and replace your item as quickly as possible.
How to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number
You may obtain an RMA number in one of four ways.
1. Login to your account, then click on RMA.
2. Online at
3. Over the phone by dialing toll free 1-888-328-4440
4. Using our Live Chat feature
RMA numbers will be valid for 10 business days. The returned package must be received within 10 business days from the date the RMA number was issued.
Products that are not eligible for return and will be sent back to you at your expense include but are not limited to:
- Any product not purchased from RAM EXPERTS
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail packaging and all other items originally included with the product.
- Retail Box Processors may only be returned if they are unopened. Once opened you must deal directly with the manufacturer.
- Any product that is missing the manufacturer label containing model number and part number
- Any product that is missing the manufacturer warranty label
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging
- Any product that exhibits physical damage
- Memory modules that were shipped with a manufacturer-applied heat spreader, but have had the heat spreader removed.
- Kit” modules (which contain 2 or more memory modules packaged together) that are not returned as a complete set.
The RAM EXPERTS will ship your product replacement after receiving the returned item. Please note that this method will take longer then the cross-ship method due to shipping times from your location and RAM EXPERTS return shipment processing times. The average turn-around time is normally 2-3 business days once the product is received at our location. Note: We do not allow exchanges for a different product after 30 days from the date of your invoice. After 30 days any product returned will be replaced with the same product or one with similar specification provided the product received proves to be defective.
** Brand Name memory modules that were purchased longer then 30 days from the original invoice date must be returned directly to the manufacturer. **
The RAM EXPERTS will immediately ship out your product replacement provided that you agree to have the new purchase plus shipping temporarily charged to your credit card at the time of shipment. The RAM EXPERTS will issue you a credit within 2-3 business days once we receive your return product. The refund will be in full including the shipping charges applied on the cross shipment provided the return module or modules prove to be defective. The RAM EXPERTS A+ certified technicians test all returned product to determine their functionality. Please note that a 5% advanced replacement fee may apply.
You may return your product for a refund within the first 30 days starting from the date your order was shipped. Please note that the refund may be based on the current market value if the value of the product decreased over time. All non-defective memory modules returned for a refund will incur a minimum restocking charge of $4 or 15% of your total product purchase, whichever is greater. Any modules received after 30 days from the date of purchase will not be accepted and will be returned to you at your expense. Please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to process and post back to your account.
All non-defective items returned for a refund will incur a minimum restocking charge of $4 or 15% of the total product purchase price, whichever is greater. Shipping charges are non-refundable. No refunds are allowed after 30 days from the date of your invoice. Please note that the refund may be based on the current market value if the value of the product decreased over time. All returned memory is tested by our certified technicians to determine its functionality.