· The RAM EXPERTS offer our customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee. All merchandise that you purchase from the RAM EXPERTS may be returned within 30 days from the shipping date for a refund or exchange. A minimum $4 or 15% restocking fee may apply (whichever is greater) to refunds. Note that memory prices are very volatile and therefore refunds may be based on the current market value if the value of the product decreased over time. The RAM EXPERTS do not support attempts to profit from memory price fluctuations.
· By placing an order over the phone or on the RAMEXPERTS.com website you ("Customer") automatically agree to accept RAMEXPERTS.com policies..
· Please note that your product must be returned with a valid RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Click here for information on how to obtain an RMA number.
· All sales are final after 30 days.
· We MUST be notified within 3 business days of receipt about any product that is either missing or physically damaged. Any claims thereafter will not be considered valid.
· Shipping/Handling charges are not refundable.
· All of our memory is backed by our lifetime warranty. See our warranty page for details.
· Returned product should be sent using a method of shipping that includes tracking. The customer assumes the responsibility of insuring the returned item. The RAM EXPERTS are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
· All memory returns MUST be received in “as new” condition or the product will be returned at the customers expense.
· Price, specifications and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. The RAM EXPERTS are not responsible for typographical and/or photographical errors. Retail products are accompanied by the original manufacturer warranty. Customer pays return shipping charges for all RMA services. RAM EXPERTS reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
The memory sold by the RAM EXPERTS is covered by a lifetime warranty replacement agreement directly through our company. The RAM EXPERTS will exchange products that become defective due to normal wear and tear. Shipping expense during the warranty transactions will not be covered by the RAM EXPERTS. If the product is no longer available through the manufacturer, RAM EXPERTS will replace the product for one with the same or greater specifications and functionality, free of charge (excluding the shipping charges). RAM EXPERTS reserves the right to deny any replacement of the products, including but not limited to the following reasons: loss of product, physical damage that was not caused by wear and tear (see physical damage section) link, misuse of products, the product testing good by our certified technicians and returns of products that were not sold by RAM EXPERTS.com. Physical damage must be reported within 3 business days of the receipt of products for the RAM EXPERTS to make a claim and exchange the products.
Cancellation of Orders
You may request that an order be cancelled provided the order has not already been processed and shipped. To do so simply call our toll free number 1-888-328-4440 during RAM EXPERTS normal business hours of operation to request an order cancellation. You can also cancel the order by using our live chat feature found on our home page www.ramexperts.com again during normal business hours. You will receive a credit for the full amount to your credit/debit card in approximately 1-2 business days. Please DO NOT email your cancellation request because it is unlikely we will receive the message in time to void the order due to the sheer volume of emails we receive each day.
Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to memory purchased from the RAM EXPERTS will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage such as missing IC chips, burned module, scratched gold leads, scratched PCB board, bent PCB board, removal of heatspreader, or altering the module in any way.
All customers outside the state of Illinois will not be charged any state sales tax. Therefore, there is no need to fax or set up any reseller tax exemption form.
For Illinois Resellers: For your first order we ask that you please contact us by phone 1-888-328-4440. RAM EXPERTS will need a copy of your Illinois Resellers Certificate. In addition we will also need you to fill out a certificate of resale form CRT-61 which can be found here http://www.revenue.state.il.us/taxforms/Sales/Crt-61.pdf
Refused Shipment or Undeliverable Return
If a product is returned as undeliverable for any reason, the customer will be responsible to pay RAM EXPERTS the amount charged to us by the shipping company (FedEx, USPS, UPS etc.).
If a shipment is refused by the receiver, the shipping fees back to our warehouse will be entirely charged to the customer. In addition standard refund policies would then apply including restocking fees.
Product Price Changes
In the event of a price reduction of an item recently ordered, the RAM EXPERTS will only credit the difference in price to an order if the order is in the processing phase. Any price reduction will not be refunded if the order has already been shipped.
The RAM EXPERTS strive for accuracy in all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information contained herein or referenced on our web site. Due to human error and other determinates we cannot guarantee that all item descriptions, photographs, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information listed is entirely accurate, complete or current, nor can we assume responsibility for these errors. In the event a product listed on our Web site is labeled with an incorrect price due to some typographical, informational, technical or other error, RAM EXPERTS shall at its sole discretion have the right to refuse and/or cancel any order for said product and immediately amend, correct and/or remove the inaccurate information.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless RAM EXPERTS.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.